CloudForge provides the following hosted services that can simply and instantly be provisioned for your development projects:
- Source Code Management – Apache™ Subversion® (SVN), and Git
- Agile Planning & Tracking – CollabNet TeamForge Project
- Bug & Issue Trackers – Trac and BugZilla
CloudForge provides easy to configure integrations with the following tools to give you complete traceability with your existing assets:
- Basecamp, FogBugz, Pivotal Tracker, Lighthouse, JIRA, Rally, VersionOne, Zendesk
What programming languages and frameworks does CloudForge support?
CloudForge is a true development Platform as a Service (dPaaS) which means it is programing language and framework agnostic. It does not matter what type of application (mobile, web, cloud etc), CloudForge provides the platform you need to code, manage, deploy and operate your next development project.
What environments can CloudForge deploy to?
CloudForge Publisher provides a direct deployment framework to any PaaS/IaaS and private datacenter environment. To help you make deployment as easy as possible, CloudForge already has preconfigured deployment target recipes for all major PaaS/IaaS (Like VMware’s Cloud Foundry, Joyent, Force.com, Google App Engine, Amazon EC2, etc.)
* Apache, Apache Subversion and the Subversion logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. Subversion® is a registered trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.