As a Channel Partner, create a CloudForge-branded dPaaS instance for your clients and user community:
Hybrid Cloud Development & Deployment Services: Enable users to instantly provision and access elastic cloud services from within your own branded product or environment.
Availability & Security: CloudForge services are delivered from high-availability infrastructure, undergo quarterly PCI-Compliance, and are backed up over 4X SSAE-16 compliant datacenters (located in US & EU)
Flexibility: Design & customize development suites that meet the unique needs of your community, including by team size, technology stack, price, or need (e.g. testing, hiring, CI, deployment, etc.)
Integrated User Experience: Provide own or co-branded development services from within your application’s workflow, by externally calling the CloudForge dPaaS services via our REST APIs
CloudForge dPaaS powers CollabNet’s new CloudBackup service
In 2012, CollabNet released CloudBackup, the simplest way to back up Subversion Edge repositories to CloudForge. CloudBackup brings new hybrid cloud functionality to hundreds of thousands of Subversion Edge users, by making it easy to configure, schedule, and retrieve backups from directly within their local environment. CloudBackup conforms to the security and compliance requirements of Enterprise IT, and offers a direct pathway to access new CloudForge services on demand.
BACKUP to the cloud
Backup repository at regular intervals to CloudForge from within SVN Edge.
- or -
MOVE to the cloud
Fully migrate your Subversion repositories, and have them managed by CloudForge.
Highlights of the Subversion Edge - CloudBackup dPaaS service
- Efficiency and reliability: integrated into SVNE management console, providing full control and automation.
- Flexible Pricing: With a free usage tier, and simple storage capacity-based upgrade plans, CloudForge and Subversion Edge eliminate the hassles and costs otherwise needed ensure local backups and disaster recovery
- Easy R&D implementation: Subversion Edge developers use the CloudForge APIs to provision accounts, projects, users, and synchronize backup schedules, all from within the SVNEdge application
- Elastic scalability: CloudBackup enables SVN Edge administrators to add projects, data and scale seamlessly
- Instant data access: SVN Edge end-users gain access to data, from anywhere, across all project members
Elance includes CloudForge in Community App Store
Elance, the online marketplace for hiring remote talent, launched its App Store in 2011. Elance is offering a fully integrated set of CloudForge dPaaS services that can be provisioned and managed natively from within the Elance app, via API calls back to the Platform.
Jenkins leader CloudBees extends CloudForge services to community
San Francisco-based CloudBees provides a platform for cloud-based continuous integration (Dev@Cloud) and application hosting (Run@Cloud). Looking to extend their developer services to workgroups and the mid-Enterpise, CloudBees integrated the CloudForge repositories and development tools with account management and billing. Developers can build, develop, and host their applications from under the CloudBees banner, leveraging CloudForge’s expertise and hybrid cloud services.